Premia’s market share on the ice cream market reached 42%.
According to the data of the research company AC Nielsen, Premia Foods continues as the leader of the Estonian ice cream market also in the I quarter of 2011. Its value market share on the Estonian market is 42%. As compared to the previous year, the market share of Premia has increased by 2% and today the market share of Premia exceeds the nearest competitor twice.
One of the reasons for the increase of the market share is the increasingly popular series of cone ice creams Eriti Rammus, but the top of the sales rankings also continue to feature Väike Tom, Põhjatäht and Vau.
“Naturally, we are very happy about the increase of the market share during winter and having to face the aggressive attack of private labels in the same However, we are especially happy about the fact that the top of the ranking on the market is crowned by the high-quality cream ice creams produced in Premia,” said chairman of the board of Premia Foods Kuldar Leis. “Competition on the ice cream market is ruthless and Estonian ice cream lovers immediately discard anything that tastes strange or is not suitable in taste. For years, Premia has focused on developing and promoting cream ice creams free of preservatives and trans- fatty acids and we can see that ice cream lovers have noticed, tasted and approved it. This gives us courage to continue on the chosen path and bring to the market novelties , which have been tuned to suit the taste of Estonian ice cream lovers,” he added.
Listed on NASDAQ OMX Tallinn Stock Exchange, AS Premia Foods produces ice cream for Estonia and all the Baltic countries in the modern ice cream factory located in Tallinn, which employs more than 200 persons. By today, the company’s production history dates back to 55 years, has grown to be the market leader in Estonia and the Baltics with annual production volume of 7000 tons. More than 80% of the product range of the company is cream ice creams and 2/3 of the ice cream manufactured in Tallinn is exported to Latvia, Lithuania and Finland. The best known trademarks of the company are Väike Tom, Eriti Rammus, Vana Toomas, Premia, Vau!, Põhjatäht, etc. Premia’s ice creams do not contain preservatives or trans fatty acids.
- Premia Foods was given 1st place in Baltic Market Awards for Most Visible Improvement over the Year 27.01.2012
- Premia’s market share on the Estonian ice cream market continues to be 42% 08.11.2011
- Premia’s market share on the ice cream market reached 42%. 05.05.2011
- AS Premia Foods audited Annual Report of 2010 25.04.2011
- AS Premia Foods unaudited financial report 4th quarter and 12 months of 2010 08.03.2011
- Execution of merger agreement between AS Premia Foods and OÜ TCS Invest 14.02.2011
- Conversion of the share capitals of the Estonian companies belonging to the group of companies of AS Premia Foods into euro 14.02.2011
- PRF: Consolidated sales turnover of Premia Foods AS, IV quarter and 12 months of 2010 17.01.2011
- Premia Foods set an absolute record in ice cream sales in July 05.08.2010
- AS Premia KPC sold more than 500 000 pcs ice cream per day 04.08.2010